ECA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies or other school-administered programs.
A completed admissions file must meet the steps listed below.
- Academy applicants and Day School applicants must complete an online application through the link below. Once the application has been submitted, our business manager will move the application to "in progress" and contact you with additional information.
- Set an appointment to tour the school if you have not already visited our campus.
- ALL new students entering grades 1 and up must take an entrance exam to determine acceptance.
- ALL new families must schedule an entrance interview with the Head of School. Please call the front office to schedule this meeting.
- Submit the Authorization for the Release of Student Records Form to your child's present school so we may receive student records.
- Send the Teacher Recommendation Form (K-9 students only) to your child's teacher, and ask him/her to return the completed form to the ECA office.
- After School applicants, create an application for admission by downloading the application below. You should turn in the completed application, as well as the appropriate documents at the end of the application, along with a non-refundable $50 application fee to the front office.
Day School Enrollment (online)
Use the link below and enroll children as follows:
Enroll 4 year olds in the pre-kindergarten program
Enroll 2 & 3 year olds in the pre-school program
ECA Enrollment (online)
Step 1: ECA Online Application for Grades K-10
Step 2: Authorization for Records Release to ECA (new students 1-10)
OR Medical/Assessment/Shot Record for kindergarten
Step 3: Teacher Recommendation Form (New Students in Grades
PDF Applications (submit to office)
After School Enrollment
Editable PDF Afterschool App(Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org)